Want to sell your own packs in the StyleShop?

Become a PhotoDonut Vendor and earn some extra dough while sharing your unique aesthetic talents with the world!

Get Paid

Once your StylePack is approved and posted in the PhotoDonut shop, our users will be able to access and purchase it. StylePacks typically cost around 5-10$.
We keep 30 percent and the remaining 70 percent of the is distributed directly to our vendors based on popularity. The more downloads you receive from users, the more you’ll earn.   You can view a basic overview of our current vendor revenue model below:
In order to receive payments, you’ll also need to setup an account with Esellerate, which is a third party payment processor. This will allow you to track and transfer your earnings into your bank account.
When a PhotoDonut user completes a direct sale in the styleshop, the content creator receives 70% of the cost of the pack, while the remaining 30% helps us cover the costs of shop maintenance and customer support.
We keep 30 percent and the remaining 70 percent of the subscription income is distributed directly to our vendors based on pack popularity.